forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <>
Subject Re: Modifying plugin
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 03:36:07 GMT
> It would be great if you could provide a patch or this. The advantage is
> that you will not have to keep your OOo plugin in synch with the one we
> release and, of course, we all get the benefit of your work.

I've made a patch, but can't see the option appearing in in a new seed. Wondering whether I've been
modifying the wrong instance of the plugin. Should it be the one i the
plugins dir?

I also notice, on a slightly different subject, that data loss can
occur with the OOo plugin: If your source doc contains headings deeper
than h5 they are skipped in the output.

Obviously this is not nice... My XSLT isn't good enough to fix this,
but a good thing to do at the moment might to put a warning in the

Next question: Where are the docs for this plugin?

The link from 0.8 dev is broken

So's the one from 0.7

I don't mind fixing them, but need to know where the previous ones (if
they exist) are.

I've found

But it's really not very informative about the working of the plugin.

View raw message