forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: character encoding in the Dispatcher in Internet Explorer
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:09:29 GMT
I was wondering if this would be the best way to fix this. The
alternative would be to turn off the XML declaration and add an html
type character encoding metadata statement.
If you think adding the namespace is the best way to go I'm happy to
do a patch, but it'd save me time if you could tell me where the this
part of the output document is being generated.

paul