forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: site.xml and tabs.xml
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 03:34:48 GMT
> > Do you know were I can see site.xml for the Forrest site?
>
> I suggested that earlier in this thread
> $FORREST_HOME/site-author/content/xdocs/site.xml

Thought you were referring to the sample site sorry. Had a slight
detour through 'server error' land, but it seems to be doing what I
need now.

> Forrest has a lack. Only one set of menu items will
> be displayed, that is the group that contains the
> current URL. All other menu groups are closed.

 It seems that any menu groups which are within the menu group root
element will open when the tab is selected as long as they have a
label attribute. The following would seem to show all the items form
childone and childtwo and the index.hml from childone.

Childthree would display the root label, 'childthree', only.

<menugroup tab="tabone">

<childone label="childone" >
<childone href="index.html" label="childonelabel" />
</childone >

<childtwo label="childtwo">
<childtwo href="index.html"  label="" />
</childtwo>

</menugroup>

<childthree label="childthree" tab="tabone">
<childthree href="index.html" label="childthreelabel" />
</childthree>