forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Gobby for Mac
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:36:29 GMT
I was actually going to send a similar message the other day, after
having installed it myself. Using DarwinPorts (or the corresponding
GUI frontend application Port Authority) the installation is
straightforward, although it takes several hours to download, compile
and install all dependencies. But when finished, it worked like a
charm:-)

Sjur