forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which pipeline to intercept for Search
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:59:48 GMT
On 3/17/06, Ferdinand Soethe <ferdinand@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Tim, I didn't realize it was that easy to aggregate them but
> that looks like it would work.
>
> Although: where would I find the data for the pathname of the file?
> The way I understand the example it will give me an xml-stream of the
> titles of all files in all directories

At the bottom is an example of the output:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xpathdirectory-generator.html

Here are also a couple examples styling the output.
\whiteboard\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Blog\resources\stylesheets\directory2xdoc.xsl
\whiteboard\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Resume\resources\stylesheets\directory2resumes.xsl

--tim