forrest-dev mailing list archives

From CFAS Webmaster <webmas...@cfas.org>
Subject Dispatcher .fv file template...
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 05:51:22 GMT
Devs,

  I've been waiting for things to calm down before asking this
question.  I believe now is as good a time as any...

  Back in the olden days of v0.7 I had created a .fv file that allowed
me to format the main page of http://www.cfas.org/ without using
tables.  I was rather happy to have been able to figure that one out.

  Now I'm working with v0.8 at SVN head with the patch from FOR-796.  My
forrest.properties file has these entries:
project.theme=pelt
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf,org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher,org.apache.forrest.themes.core,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.Text,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org,org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery

  I've looked at my old index.fv and a few of the other .fv's in the
forrest tree but I can't figure out how to update it so that I get
something other than a blank page.

  I'm looking for a template for each page that I can modify, more like
tweak slightly, for the index page.  I essentially need to add one hook
after the content-title section:
                <forrest:hook name="rightbar">
                    <forrest:contract name="extra-info"/>
                </forrest:hook>