forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r388497 - in /forrest/trunk/main: forrest.build.xml targets/plugins.xml var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl webapp/default-forrest.properties
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:02:23 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> le 24/03/2006 15:36 Ross Gardler a écrit :
>
>> cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>> Author: cdupoirieux
>>> Date: Fri Mar 24 04:04:37 2006
>>> New Revision: 388497

>>> Log:
>>> (FOR-388 - Add the ability to define a list of plugins src locations
>>> to local-deploy them)
>>

>> WhoooHooo - you have no dea how much I need this - thank you, thank
>> you, thank you.

> For instance you can set :
>
> project.required.plugins.src=${forrest.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins,${project.home}/plugins,${project.home}/whiteboard/plugins

Even better, I don't have to add anything ;-)

I've been hacking the deployment of in-house plugins (as in-house
because they talk to our proprietary back office systems and are
therefore of no use to anyone else) in ForrestBot pre-process scripts
for too long - this is a cool addition and takes us another step towards
being able to use plugins in-place (FOR-388), nice work.

Thanks again.

Ross