forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r388497 - in /forrest/trunk/main: forrest.build.xml targets/plugins.xml var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl webapp/default-forrest.properties
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:12:02 GMT
le 24/03/2006 15:36 Ross Gardler a écrit :
> cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: cdupoirieux
>> Date: Fri Mar 24 04:04:37 2006
>> New Revision: 388497

>> Log:
>> (FOR-388 - Add the ability to define a list of plugins src locations
>> to local-deploy them)
>

> WhoooHooo - you have no dea how much I need this - thank you, thank
> you, thank you.
>
> I'm really impressed you managed to find your way around the
> deployment ant files. They are really messay. There's an issue
> somewhere for us to move that stuff into Java, far too much logic for
> an ANT build file.
>
> Looking at the source it looks like it is only possible to define a
> single src location. Is that correct?
Yes and no, the use is the same as for the project.required.plugins
property to define the (comma separated) list of plugins src directories
your project uses :

For instance you can set :

project.required.plugins.src=${forrest.home}/plugins,${forrest.home}/whiteboard/plugins,${project.home}/plugins,${project.home}/whiteboard/plugins

and define your own plugins in the two - project specific - directories
: ${project.home}/plugins or ${project.home}/whiteboard/plugins

Salutations,
Cyriaque,