forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r388497 - in /forrest/trunk/main: forrest.build.xml targets/plugins.xml var/pluginlist2fetch.xsl webapp/default-forrest.properties
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:36:51 GMT
cdupoirieux@apache.org wrote:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Fri Mar 24 04:04:37 2006
> New Revision: 388497

> Log:
> (FOR-388 - Add the ability to define a list of plugins src locations to local-deploy
them)

WhoooHooo - you have no dea how much I need this - thank you, thank you,
thank you.

I'm really impressed you managed to find your way around the deployment
ant files. They are really messay. There's an issue somewhere for us to
move that stuff into Java, far too much logic for an ANT build file.

Looking at the source it looks like it is only possible to define a
single src location. Is that correct?

I've no time right now, but it's a small job to provide multiple
potential locations and will do so as soon as I find the time.

Ross