forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Forrest history (was Re: svn commit: r384121)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:06:43 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>I still do not understand, why other Apache projects are having a
>history page and you are not concerned enough about it to bring it up in
>those projects (or in the case of cocoon where you are committer, just
>revert it/remove it, like you did with my commit).

I can talk for the history of the "cocoon history page" [1]. I took it
from an Stefano interview. I found it quite interesting than decided to
include part of it as the cocoon history in the cocoon website. Note
that it was not Stefano who was pushing the page there. But if this page
is doing a problem, you can request the cocoon dev to remove it.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/history.xml?rev=280061&view=log