forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Addi <a...@rocktreesky.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing FORREST on winXP machine
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:46:15 GMT
Hi Marijn,

If you have  FORREST HOME set properly (like this: C:\Documents and
Settings\pp\Escritorio\apache-forrest-0.7), then you only need
%FORREST_HOME%\bin in your PATH variable.

So you should have:
FORREST HOME = C:\Documents and Settings\pp\Escritorio\apache-forrest-0.7
PATH = all-of-your-other-path-stuff;%FORREST_HOME%\bin

Let us know if that helps.

Addi