forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [branding-theme-profiler contract]
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:57:28 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> Can you try, should work now.

Ok, it works better, but I think the contract should be updated because
some colors are not taken into account.

I think we have two improvements to do :

    * first I tried to call custo.dispatcher.css in order to have a
      unique customised css instead of getRequest.dispatcher.css (which
      generates in my case several times the same file exactly)
          o This does not work, the custo.dispatcher.css is empty (but
            it's what I was expected ;-) )
    * Second, the {getRequest}.dispatcher.css overrides what the
      pelt.css already defines.
          o With the skins, we had a stylesheet which generated a unique
            file with possibly default values...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,