forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Testing dispatcher
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 02:41:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm working to recreate a custom Forrest 0.7 skin with the 0.8-dev
dispatcher.

I've started with the blank contract template to get some test output. I
encounter the following error message:

---
dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "content" has thrown thrown an exception by resolving raw
data from "cocoon://index.body.xml".

dispatcherErrorStack:
  org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following
the root element must be well-formed.
---

When I inspect the result of index.body.xml, I can see why it's
complaining. The root element of the output is the empty tag
stylesheet inserted the meta-data tag; what's doing it now? Is the skin
system still active when using the dispatcher?

Thanks,
Brian