forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject about Thorsten credit and expression
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:41:25 GMT
Hi,
I am a bit worry about the incident with Thorsten tag line for his website.

It Seem that David was wrong to change that line without a bit of
discussion.

And we need to find a way for Thorsen to express this work on the
Dispacher, Now I proposed this:

Everyone write down a tag line for this website that includes "Thorsten
Scherler" and Dispacher.

mine:

- know the unknown. The original idea of this site is to be a service
broker. It is the website of the dispatcher artificer: Thorsten Scherler.

I am guessing here but It must be a mix of words that makes everyone happy.

WDYT?
Cheche