forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: site.xml and tabs.xml
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 16:35:29 GMT
Paul Bolger a écrit :
>>  <forrest:property name="expanding">true</forrest:property>
>>

> Already switched on I'm afraid. I suspect Cyriaque's got the answer to
> this one, seems to be the nav guru ;)

Thanks ;-) .
If one mail talks about me, it appears in yellow in my thunderbird,
that's why I read this :-) .

I think you should add a  indexfile attribute in your different tabs :

<tab id="home" label="Management Section Home" dir="management/" indexfile="thePageYouWantToBeSelected.html"/>
(That is to say thePageYouWantToBeSelected.html is in management directory)

Try and tell us.

Salutations,
Cyriaque,