forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r381985 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy/forrest.properties.xml
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:08:37 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
>>+   <!-- The URL of the Daisy publisher -->
>>+   <property name="daisy.publisher.URL" value="http://publish:publish@cocoon.zones.apache.org:9263/publisher/"/>
>

> Hi Ross,
> Sorry for the personal mail but in the wild case that I might be on to
> something it's probably best not to advertise it.

Wise. I've sent the reply to the dev list though, just in case anyone
else has the same thought.

> Anyway, this url
> appears to be carrying credentials on the front and I just wanted to
> point it out just in case it was a goof.

You are correct. However this user only has read access, which anyone
has even without registering. A user must be supplied for the publisher
so I created one with the same access levels as a guest.

Potentially a very good catch though - thanks.

Ross