forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch for daisy-to-html.xsl (forrest daisy plugin)
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:57:46 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

>  > * [1/16]    [16/16]   5.68s  5.5Kb   linkmap.html
>  > X [0] cocoon/index.html BROKEN: Unable to get attribute value for
> daisy.navigation.docID
>  > ...
>  >
>  > Sorry i don't know what that means. Bruno's patch
>  > is related to Daisy IDs.
>
> This is nothing to do with the patch Bruno suplied. It is because the
> property daisy.navigation.docID has not been defined in
> forrest.properties.xml
>
> I'll raise an issue.

It was almost as fast to fix as to raise an issue. I added some
placeholders in default.forrest.properties.xml with "descriptive" values.

Now the above error will tell the user how to fix it (i.e. add a
definition of the property to forrest.properties.xml

I also added the details for the Cocoon daisy instance so we can build
the plugin docs.

However, the build is still failing for me due to no pipeline matching
"favicon.ico". No time to look into this just now, and I've not tested
to see if it is an issue with the Daisy plugin or with Forrest as a whole.

Ross