forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch for daisy-to-html.xsl (forrest daisy plugin)
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:13:07 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
>
>>>I'm interested in seeing this applied to Forrest as Cocoon's
>>>documentation is published via Forrest from Daisy, and I'd like to
>>>update Cocoon's Daisy instance to a new release soon. Therefore, I'd
>>>also like to request if someone could look into updating that file on
>>>the Forrest zone.
>>
>>Done
>

> Thanks. Cheche has added it to the Forrest trunk SVN.
>
> We need to also deploy the plugin so that the forrestbot
> at forrest.zones.apache.org can use it.

No we don't. A while bak I made it so that dev plugins will be copied
from the src tree if possible. See the commit messages at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-388?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

> $FORREST_HOME/tools/ant/bin/ant deploy
>
> Uh'oh. That does a test build with the Daisy plugin
> which fails with ...
> * [1/16]    [16/16]   5.68s  5.5Kb   linkmap.html
> X [0] cocoon/index.html BROKEN: Unable to get attribute value for daisy.navigation.docID
>
> Sorry i don't know what that means. Bruno's patch
> is related to Daisy IDs.

This is nothing to do with the patch Bruno suplied. It is because the
property daisy.navigation.docID has not been defined in
forrest.properties.xml

I'll raise an issue.

> So until we fix this (and another error) we cannot deploy
> the Daisy plugin.

But