forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [announcement] DOCO prototype in forrest and lenya rep
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:29:01 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> I am happy to announce that I added a first prototype of a DOCO
> implementation in the Apache Forrest and Apache Lenya rep.
>
> Where the content is stored in
> /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/doco
> and the publication in
> lenya/sandbox/doco
>
> We are using lenya to manage/edit the content and forrest to
> render/export it as static webpage.
>
> ...and it actually works fine :)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/lenya/sandbox/doco/README.txt

Thanks for all your effort Thorsten.

I followed those instructions. My first time installing Lenya.
Everything went staightforward.
http://localhost:9999/doco/authoring/ ... all okay.
Looking forward to learning/using Lenya.

The Forrest part runs and i see the basic index.html
http://localhost:8888/

Not sure what to do next.

                   -- oOo --

Towards the end of README.txt (line 62) ...
cd {doco}
forrest run
... but that fails because no forrest config is there.
I presume that should be $FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/doco

-David