forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBar for IE
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:20:58 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Gav... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:
> > I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
> > ideas on how to go about it?

No, sorry.

> > AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
> > its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.
> >
> > Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)
>
> Perhaps more important to that 70%... http://www.switch2firefox.com/  ;)

I wonder how many Forrest developers use IE as
a development tool, other than to test their site.

Expect that most of us use Firefox and/or Opera.

The main idea of the Forrestbar is a developer tool.

Still if you want to persist with IE then
we will accept all relevant contributions.

Just make sure that your contributions don't
introduce licensing and copyright issues.

-David
~