forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: ForrestBar for IE
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:20:58 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Gav... <> wrote:
> > I was wanting to make an Internet Explorer version of the ForrestBar, any
> > ideas on how to go about it?

No, sorry.

> > AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar uses an xml file, an ini file and a .dll -
> > its the dll Im stuck on , no idea what goes in it, the other two are fine.
> >
> > Just though it might be handy for the 70%+ IE users. :)
> Perhaps more important to that 70%...  ;)

I wonder how many Forrest developers use IE as
a development tool, other than to test their site.

Expect that most of us use Firefox and/or Opera.

The main idea of the Forrestbar is a developer tool.

Still if you want to persist with IE then
we will accept all relevant contributions.

Just make sure that your contributions don't
introduce licensing and copyright issues.

View raw message