forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which pipeline to intercept for Search
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:47:25 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> Thanks Tim, I didn't realize it was that easy to aggregate them but
> that looks like it would work.

Such is the power of Cocoon.

> Although: where would I find the data for the pathname of the file?
> The way I understand the example it will give me an xml-stream of the
> titles of all files in all directories

Presumably it and the DirectoryGenerator generate
a hierarchical listing of directory names and
filenames. The example of the docs does not quite
show that.

There is already a way to get a list of all
files in the site.

localhost:8888/linkmap.{xml|html}

This is generated from site.xml

Of course that doesn't get all the files that
are not listed in the navigation.

-David