forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site.xml and tabs.xml
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 01:45:08 GMT
Paul Bolger wrote:
> > Paul i notice that you do not have a @tab attribute
> > on the outer "site" element of site.xml
>
> That's getting there - its now displaying the 'old papers' label with
> the contents listed, but what I'd like to do is tell it to open the
> list of files in that fold, and to be able to add more folds and
> select which ones to have open on tab selection.

Sorry i am confused.

> http://forrest.apache.org/index.html does this.
>
> Do you know were I can see site.xml for the Forrest site?

I suggested that earlier in this thread
$FORREST_HOME/site-author/content/xdocs/site.xml

The URL that is behind each Tab, needs to have an
entry in site.xml

The URL that is being viewed will cause the associated
items that are in its group in site.xml to be shown
in the menu.

Forrest has a lack. Only one set of menu items will
be displayed, that is the group that contains the
current URL. All other menu groups are closed.

-David