forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [branding-theme-profiler contract]
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:12:14 GMT
El jue, 16-03-2006 a las 11:57 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> > Can you try, should work now.
> >

> Ok, it works better, but I think the contract should be updated because
> some colors are not taken into account.

Go for it. ;)

> I think we have two improvements to do :
>
>     * first I tried to call custo.dispatcher.css in order to have a
>       unique customised css instead of getRequest.dispatcher.css (which
>       generates in my case several times the same file exactly)
>           o This does not work, the custo.dispatcher.css is empty (but
>             it's what I was expected ;-) )

Well, it does not work if you do not define a {xdocs}/custo.fv in your
project. ;)

{$getRequest}.dispatcher.css is a *request* specific css. It is a
feature. ;)

You are right probably, it makes sense to add a file in
{xdocs}/themes/css/profile.ft and define the common css file there. Then
you can use
<css prefix="/themes/css/" url="profile.dispatcher.css" media="screen"
theme="Pelt"/>
In the contract we need to change to test for starts-with(@prefix,"/")
and if so then do not add <xsl:value-of select="$root"/>

>     * Second, the {getRequest}.dispatcher.css overrides what the
>       pelt.css already defines.
>           o With the skins, we had a stylesheet which generated a unique
>             file with possibly default values...

Are you sure?

AFAIR profile.css.xslt is as well overriding the already defined
pelt.screen.css. That is the way css profiling normally works ;)

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain