forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest history (was Re: svn commit: r384121)
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:15:30 GMT
El jue, 09-03-2006 a las 19:32 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:

> As Tim pointed out, they will have a wealth of information to work on,
> should anyone be interested. If they ever ask me to name the key figure
> in the dispatcher development there are two people I would name,
> Thorsten as the key architect and developer and Cyriaque who built the
> first usable theme and started making the code accessible to the rest of
> us. The community will be in there as the third key contributor.

For the records and to straighten historical facts:
Diwaker Gupta developed the first usable theme and was key figure to
discuss design issues with forrest:views. He as well put the first views
based site online. Cyriaque has overtaken this role now and contributed
the pelt theme (AFAIR in v2).

salu2
--
thorsten