forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject search engine broker
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 23:48:11 GMT
Hi all,

I am working on a new plugin, a search engine broker (output). You can
see it in action on http://www.target-x.de/search.html and
http://www.target-x.de/search-forms.html.

BTW that is my site with a new theme I developed while testing the
dispatcher. :)

Here an extract from the contract description
"search-engines-main will output a select box or a page of installed
search engines. This search definitions are based on firefox search
plugins.

If you use firefox on your local system then you can find the installed
plugins in ~/.mozilla/firefox/{profile}/searchplugins.

Warning: firefox searchplugins are not well formed xml You *cannot* use
~/.mozilla/firefox/{profile}/searchplugins/*.src directly since they are
not valid xml-markup!!!"

Now I wonder whether I can redistribute this refactored search plugins?

E.g.
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!--# Yahoo Search Plug-in for Mozilla
#