forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Fw: Forrestbot + SVN = mixed line-endings in HTML
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:34:59 GMT
erm, sent this 12 hours ago to user@ , never got there so posting it here.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gav...." <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au>
To: <user@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: Forrestbot + SVN = mixed line-endings in HTML

> Just a passing comment that may not have relevence.
>
> In one of my user forums, someone who is much better at xslt than me
> stated not to
> use <xsl:copy> with xslt 1.0 .
>
> I have asked him why he thinks this, and pointed him to the XALANJ-656
> issue to
> see whether he thinks it relevent or not in this case.

Just adding, I think he may be talking about specific xsl:copy methods
introduced in 2.0, but it was interesting he recomended using
apply-templates instead of. Would using apply-templates in this case
be a viable alternative to try or not. Apologies for showing my ignorance
here, still haven't got my head round xsl yet.