forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Miller <ub3rg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting todo and changes generated
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:44:48 GMT
I added project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo-0.2,org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
to my properties file but I still keep getting errors:

X [0]                                     todo.html     BROKEN: Could not find c
omponent for role: [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm] (
Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')
Lazy mode: true
X [0]                                     developerguide.html   BROKEN: Could no
t find component for role: [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModu
le/lm] (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')
Lazy mode: true
X [0]                                     userguide.html        BROKEN: Could no
t find component for role: [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModu
le/lm] (Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm')

Any Ideas?