forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presentation about forrest - can you help?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:57:30 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> I will give a small introduction about Forrest as whole before getting
> in all details of the dispatcher. I wonder if somebody knows about
> former presentation that are online and where I can use some slides of.
> I know that Ross and Ferdinand have given some nice speeches about
> forrest. It would help me a lot.

Sorry Thorsten, I'm not reading regularly atm.

Please people feel free to mail me directly about stuff to get my
attention.

And sure, if you are still interested I have the ApacheCon US-slides
complete in a (tiny) Forrest application. Let me know if you want it and
I will mail it to you.

Ferdinand Soethe