forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Williams" <william...@gmail.com>
Subject dispatcher project contracts
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:16:12 GMT
Is anyone having trouble creating a project contract?  I've created my
.ft contract and placed it in
projectHOME/resources/themes/common/html/mycontract.ft  I referenced
it in my fv file, refreshed... nothing.  Look in
localhost:8888/ls.contracts.project.source(or whatever it is)...
nothing listed.  As far as I can tell so far there's might be
something weird going on wherein {project:resources} in
dispatcher/locationmap.xml sees the project==o.a.p.i.dispatcher.
Anyway, it could very well be a problem on my end but thought I'd ask
and see if it's broke for anyone else before I spend time on it.

Thanks,
--tim