forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Structurer feed-back]
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:46:22 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 13:29 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>
>> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

<snip/>
>> What you call a bug was IMO a very nice feature indeed ;-) .
>>

> Jeje, I thought that this sentence would come. ;) It is a bug because
> the xdocs api defines what will be transformed as a link. ;)
>
> Anyway if you like to trick the api ;) then just add the lex stuff again
> to your project sitemap:
> <!-- HTML rendered from intermediate format -->
>       <map:match pattern="**.body.xml">
>         <map:generate src="cocoon:/{1}.source.rewritten.xml" />
>         <map:transform src="{lm:dataModel-html-document-to-html.xsl}">
>           <map:parameter name="path" value="{1}.html" />
>         </map:transform>
>         <map:transform type="pattern"
> src="{forrest:context}/resources/chaperon/grammars/link.xlex" />
>         <map:transform
> src="{forrest:context}/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/pattern2link.xsl" />
>         <map:serialize />
>       </map:match>
>
> Then you have back your "feature". ;)

Thanks,

If I do this, I have the following error :

X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "content-main-renard" has thrown thrown an exception by
resolving raw data from "cocoon://linkmap.body.xml"
.
dispatcherErrorStack:
 org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Exception during
processing of cocoon://linkmap.body.xml
Total time: 0 minutes 13 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
Java Result: 1

  Copying broken links file to site root.

Any idea ?

Salutations,