forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Structurer feed-back]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:27:58 GMT
Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 10:07 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>     I have published my site with
>> <http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/accueil.html>the new structurer !

<snip/>

>>     * The branding-theme-profiler.ft (a version I have in local on my
>>       machine) does not generate the round corners images, I think the
>>       problem comes from the fact that links are no more rewritten...
>>

> Hmm, see above the links are rewritten. I guess something else changed.
> AFAIR the branding-theme-profiler.ft is now a *css* contract and not
> anymore a html!

Oups :-[ , I have made an html contract from the
branding-theme-profiler.ft contract I have found in the dispatcher.
I haven't seen the contract in css of core.
I am going to try it and tell you if round corners works with me,
Sorry,

>>     * The problem with pages containing "_" is solved but I don't know
>>       why ;-) . (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-725).
>>

> Jeje, I reckon it was the stuff with the linkmap that I refactored for
> the site: bug. ;-)

Ok, maybe we can close it ?

lazy consensus active ?

Salutations,