forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Structurer feed-back]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:43:32 GMT
I have still two remarks :

    *     The structurer needs more memory than the dispatcher and I had
      to increase the forrest.maxmemory property to be able to generate
      the whole site.

    *     If the project.i18n is set to true, I have the following error
      message :

X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
dispatcherError: 500 - Internal server error
The contract "siteinfo-meta-navigation" has thrown thrown an exception
by resolving raw data from "cocoon://linkmap.navigation.xml".
dispatcherErrorStack: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException:
Exception during processing of cocoon://linkmap.navigation.xml
Total time: 0 minutes 10 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
Java Result: 1

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :
> Hi,
<snip/>

>    * The problem with pages containing "_" is solved but I don't know
>      why ;-) . (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-725).
Gavin already confirmed this
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@forrest.apache.org/msg07867.html...