forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <>
Subject [Structurer feed-back]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:07:06 GMT

    I have published my site with
<>the new structurer !
    I use the following plugins :

    * org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf
    * - BTW does anyone
      work on OpenDocument plugin ?
    * org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher
    * org.apache.forrest.themes.core
    * org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo
    * and org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.php

    * Inherintance of contracts is very easy and much more clearer than
      with the dispatcher because of the fact that contracts are now
    * I could do everything I wanted to :-) .

    * Structurer is slow, but we all know we have to focus on this
      problem. (It is slow but much more flexible than skins...)
    * Links are no more rewritten, I mean in the dispatcher, the links
      included in the text of a contract were transformed into
      hyperlinks (with Lex help he I remember)
    * The branding-theme-profiler.ft (a version I have in local on my
      machine) does not generate the round corners images, I think the
      problem comes from the fact that links are no more rewritten...
    * The problem with pages containing "_" is solved but I don't know
      why ;-) . (

View raw message