forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday - 10 March 2006
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:54:48 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> The next ForrestFriday is about two weeks away.
>
> I cannot be the operator, so someone else needs
> to take over.
>
> I might still get to participate a bit
> depending on hotel net access.
>
> There are notes for the "operator" at
> http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-friday.html

I will almost certainly be available for some of the day, but will not
be able to act as operator (at least I don't think so). My problem is
that my new office still does not have broadband connection (got to get
a radio link put in as no ADSL, but will be super fast when working :-))

I'm guessing that because I cannot be online all day I will not be able
to be operator, is this correct?

Ross