forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Stolpmann <Torsten.Stolpm...@verit.de>
Subject I18n: Location of the CommonMessages catalogue files
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:50:00 GMT
Hello dev-team,

In forrest 0.7 I noticed the following definition in sitemap.xmap:

    <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
     <catalogues default="common">
       <catalogue id="common" name="CommonMessages"
location="skins/common/translations"/>
     </catalogues>
     <cache-at-startup>true</cache-at-startup>
   </map:transformer>

Shouldn't the location of the catalogue read as follows to allow for
changing the project skins directory?

       <catalogue id="common" name="CommonMessages"
location="{project:skins-dir}common/translations"/>

I crosschecked against svn-HEAD - it is still unchanged.

On a side note: I tried to override the above transformer definition by
adding the corrected version to my project's sitemap.xmap. This had no
noticable effect (I crosschecked by pointing to a modified catalogue).
Am I doing something wrong here?

Regards,

	Torsten