forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:04:36 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>>I did a big step towards the first release and want to present the first
>>candidate (rc1) of the dispatcher (current trunk - r373373). Besides
>>some issues where I could use a helping hand, the biggest bugs are
>>fixed.
>>
>>Please test the rc1.
>

> I am having trouble. Using head of trunk.

I have similar (identical?) problems doing forrest run to examine the
docs in  either of the two rc1 plugins.

In error.log I see:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error during resolving of
'lm://resolve.structurer.index'.
Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Could not
resolve locationmap location.

I'll try and find some time to look into this, but I'm on a deadline for
a new site, so it looks like I'll do it with the old skin system for now.

Should have more time at the end of the week.

Ross