forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch for daisy-to-html.xsl (forrest daisy plugin)
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 04:58:42 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> >I'm interested in seeing this applied to Forrest as Cocoon's
> >documentation is published via Forrest from Daisy, and I'd like to
> >update Cocoon's Daisy instance to a new release soon. Therefore, I'd
> >also like to request if someone could look into updating that file on
> >the Forrest zone.
>
> Done

Thanks. Cheche has added it to the Forrest trunk SVN.

We need to also deploy the plugin so that the forrestbot
at forrest.zones.apache.org can use it.

$FORREST_HOME/tools/ant/bin/ant deploy

Uh'oh. That does a test build with the Daisy plugin
which fails with ...
* [1/16]    [16/16]   5.68s  5.5Kb   linkmap.html
X [0] cocoon/index.html BROKEN: Unable to get attribute value for daisy.navigation.docID

Sorry i don't know what that means. Bruno's patch
is related to Daisy IDs.

So until we fix this (and another error) we cannot deploy
the Daisy plugin.

-David