forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest developers opensource license YourKit Java Profiler
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:04:19 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Forrest developers who would like to use YourKit Java Profiler
> during their work on the Forrest project, are entitled to an
> Open Source license. http://www.yourkit.com/
>
> In return we need to put a logo on a webpage. I recently
> added f.a.o/thanks.html for this and other purposes.

I talked with Vadimir. Just the link will suffice.

> So please reply to this mail if you want such a license.
> Supply your full name, not just a nickname. After a week
> i will gather the names and send to the YourKit people.

I am surprised at so little responses from Forrest developers
to take up this opportunity. Please hurry as i am not
going to send individual requests for licenses after
this batch.

Remember that it is project-specific, so if you want
one for Cocoon too then you need to respond to the
similar email on dev@cocoon.a.o

-David