forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 08:15:41 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> 1) did you applied the patch from:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-796

Drat, completely forgot. Sorry. Even after
we talked about it yesterday. Thanks for the
clear notes.

Yes it starts for me. Great.

When i change to pelt theme there are messages
to stdout:
[Fatal Error] :3:5: Content is not allowed in prolog.
The page shows, which is interesting that it survives.

Anyway, good to get into this next phase
for the dispatcher. Thanks for the hard work
Thorsten. Now to test and fine-tune.

-David