forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Patch for daisy-to-html.xsl (forrest daisy plugin)
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:51:01 GMT
Hi,

In Daisy 1.5 (currently in development), there is a small change in the
publisher output format. I have attached a patch which adjusts the
daisy-to-html.xsl of Forrest to support both the old and new format.

The change is that now a new publisher request is executed for each
prepared document, causing a move of

p:preparedDocuments/p:preparedDocument/d:document
p:preparedDocuments/p:preparedDocument/p:publisherResponse/d:document

It is easy to support either format simply by testing for the existence
of the d:document, as I've done in the attached patch.

I did not try this patch by running Forrest, but tried it from the
command line with the old and new input and it seems to work just fine.

                               - o -

I'm interested in seeing this applied to Forrest as Cocoon's
documentation is published via Forrest from Daisy, and I'd like to
update Cocoon's Daisy instance to a new release soon. Therefore, I'd
also like to request if someone could look into updating that file on
the Forrest zone.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno.