forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Structurer feed-back]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:03:41 GMT
El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 12:27 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
> > El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 10:07 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>     I have published my site with
> >> <http://cyriaque.dupoirieux.free.fr/accueil.html>the new structurer !
> >>

> <snip/>
> >
> >>     * The branding-theme-profiler.ft (a version I have in local on my
> >>       machine) does not generate the round corners images, I think the
> >>       problem comes from the fact that links are no more rewritten...
> >>

> > Hmm, see above the links are rewritten. I guess something else changed.
> > AFAIR the branding-theme-profiler.ft is now a *css* contract and not
> > anymore a html!
> >
> Oups :-[ , I have made an html contract from the
> branding-theme-profiler.ft contract I have found in the dispatcher.

Where? There should be no html "branding-theme-profiler.ft" contract
anymore.

> I haven't seen the contract in css of core.
> I am going to try it and tell you if round corners works with me,
> Sorry,

No worries, dude.

Hope that solves this issue.

> >>     * The problem with pages containing "_" is solved but I don't know
> >>       why ;-) . (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-725).
> >>

> > Jeje, I reckon it was the stuff with the linkmap that I refactored for
> > the site: bug. ;-)
> >
> Ok, maybe we can close it ?

Yeah, close it.

> lazy consensus active ?

+1 just go ahead, to reopen it is just one click. ;-)

...but thinking about the I18n issue it maybe related, you may link to
FOR-822 when closing the issue.

salu2
--
thorsten