forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Structurer feed-back]
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:42:34 GMT
El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 12:20 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >>     * Links are no more rewritten, I mean in the dispatcher, the links
> >>       included in the text of a contract were transformed into
> >>       hyperlinks (with Lex help he I remember)
> >>

> > ¿? Can you explain.
> >
> For instance, in the previous version of my site, when I wrote in the
> document a URL (http://...) or a mail (Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@apache.org)
> the generated html was respectively :
>
>     * <a href="http://...">http://...</a>
>     * <a
>       href="mailto:Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@apache.org">Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@apache.org</a>
>
> Remember the http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-743.
> I made a correction to be able to anti-slash the url or mail we don't
> want to rewrite (such with the webmestre e-mail address)
> Now, no URL nor e-mail are rewritten...

Yeah, if you do:
<document>
  <header>
    <title>know the unknown - about</title>
  </header>
   <section id="about-x">
      <title>about tarGET-X</title>
         <strong> University of Paderborn, Germany </strong>
       </a>
    </section>
</document>

That should produce a link.

If you do
<document>
  <header>
    <title>know the unknown - about</title>
  </header>
   <section id="about-x">
      <title>about tarGET-X</title>
       <strong> University of Paderborn, Germany </strong> -
http://www.uni-paderborn.de/<p>
    </section>
</document>

You should not get any link!

In v2 that was a bug caused by FOR-745 and the fix in FOR-743 is
affecting only pipes that are using the Lex (e.g. the css-dispatcher).

If you want a link you need to use <a/>. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"