forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:47:08 GMT
El jue, 02-02-2006 a las 19:45 -0800, Diwaker Gupta escribió:
> On Thursday 02 February 2006 10:21 am, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Please try with a the blank, fresh-site, ... then you see the full
> > power.
>
> The first thing I could notice was the speed of rendering. Both in static and
> dynamic modes, I think there's a *significant* speedup. This is great!

:)

That was what I hoped/excepted from the move to java. :)

...but you have talked here about the the static mode, did it actually
run without errors?

I fixed last night a couple of major bugs in link rewritting which
prevented for me that forrest site was working before on fresh-site.

I still have some problems with our site-author. Will need to look at
this.

We need to profile the dispatcher and attach the data to the issue.
http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/howto/howto-dev.html#debug

salu2
--
thorsten