forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Getting todo and changes generated
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:23:07 GMT
(please do not send *HTML* mails to a public list, many users do not use
HTML aware mail clients, some archives become difficult to read and it
adds unnecessary bloat to the mail)

El lun, 06-02-2006 a las 17:13 +0200, Trevor Miller escribió:
> No. Didn't know I need to. I'm currently using version 0.7. It used to
> work fine without the plugin but of late it no longer does.
>
> How do I include the plugin?

Add to your forrest.properties:
project.required.plugins=org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo,{morePlugins}

where {morePlugins} needs to be replaced by your current ones. ;-)

HTH

> --
> Real programmers use Linux!

jeje