forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 20:10:08 GMT
El sáb, 04-02-2006 a las 21:58 +0800, Gav.... escribió:
> [...]

Actually I found sometimes the same problem. I solved it by restarting
"forrest run". It is because the locationmap is caching the calls, so if
there is an entry for the location in the cache, it will be taken.
Regardless whether you have added it to place that have priority of the
other.

However, as well I am not 100% sure that *all* locations are matches
from the fallback list. Could you provide an example where exactly you
have added the contracts, then I can see what is going on and may fix
the bug (if it is one).

Thanks for testing Gav.

Keep up the good work. :)

salu2