forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:21:53 GMT
El jue, 02-02-2006 a las 00:02 -0800, Diwaker Gupta escribió:
> On Sunday 29 January 2006 3:16 pm, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Please test the rc1.
>
> I just tested it (with seed-v3) and it seems to work just fine for me.

Hmm, I have to remove v3 asap. The problem is that it was the testing
ground to develop dispatcher compatible contracts. Since they are all
still in there and further there is a project specific override of
*.html you are actually not really using the new plugins. ;-)

Please try with a the blank, fresh-site, ... then you see the full
power.

> Awesome work, Thorsten!

:)

Thanks, I could not have done it without the support of this community
(special thanks to Cyriaque who ported nearly all contracts from v2 to
the new grammar and everyone that is helping testing now and giving
feedback).

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"