forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.com>
Subject Presentation about forrest - can you help?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:05:35 GMT
Hi all,

I will give a tutorial (1 1/2 h) about Forrest in two weeks at the II
Open Source World Conference in Malaga, Spain, on the 15th of February.
[1]

The title of the tutorial will be:
"Apache Forrest: the dispatcher - advanced
separation of concerns in web-development."

I will give a small introduction about Forrest as whole before getting
in all details of the dispatcher. I wonder if somebody knows about
former presentation that are online and where I can use some slides of.
I know that Ross and Ferdinand have given some nice speeches about
forrest. It would help me a lot.

Can somebody help?

[1]
http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/malaga06/en/modules/wiwimod/