forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:47:37 GMT
El mié, 01-02-2006 a las 13:04 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> >>I did a big step towards the first release and want to present the first
> >>candidate (rc1) of the dispatcher (current trunk - r373373). Besides
> >>some issues where I could use a helping hand, the biggest bugs are
> >>fixed.
> >>
> >>Please test the rc1.
> >

> > I am having trouble. Using head of trunk.

> I have similar (identical?) problems doing forrest run to examine the
> docs in  either of the two rc1 plugins.
>
> In error.log I see:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error during resolving of
> 'lm://resolve.structurer.index'.
> Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Could not
> resolve locationmap location.

1) did you applied the patch from:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-796
2) are you on revision r373699 (or higher)?
3) are you sure you did build.sh clean;./build.sh (otherwise it will not
work!)
4) did you deploy the new plugins?

I just tried this and it is working fine for me. Doing svn st do not
show up anything which could be making things different for me.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"