forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: Dispatcher rc1
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:39:12 GMT
Ok, so I got my pili theme working in the new rc1, except...

Does the genericMarkup.ft file need altering for rc1 or
is my markup to inlcude it in need of alteration.

In my pili.fv I have :-

<forrest:hook name="headlines">
   <forrest:hook name="rightbar">

     <forrest:contract name="genericMarkup">
     <forrest:property name="genericMarkup">
       <h5>Sponsor This Site!</h5>
        ...more html stuff...
     </forrest:property>
     </forrest:contract>

  </forrest:hook><!-- END OF RIGHTBAR HOOK -->
  </forrest:hook><!-- END OF HEADLINES HOOK -->

But none of this appears on the site, the rest of my pili.fv and pili.css
etc seem
to work fine.

Thanks

Gav...