forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Re: dispatcher project contracts
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:16:58 GMT
Hi Tim, no problems my end, but I havent updated for a week or two.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Williams" <williamstw@gmail.com>
To: "dev@forrest" <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:16 AM
Subject: dispatcher project contracts

> Is anyone having trouble creating a project contract?  I've created my
> ft contract and placed it in
> projectHOME/resources/themes/common/html/mycontract.ft  I referenced
> it in my fv file, refreshed... nothing.  Look in
> localhost:8888/ls.contracts.project.source(or whatever it is)...
> nothing listed.  As far as I can tell so far there's might be
> something weird going on wherein {project:resources} in
> dispatcher/locationmap.xml sees the project==o.a.p.i.dispatcher.
> Anyway, it could very well be a problem on my end but thought I'd ask
> and see if it's broke for anyone else before I spend time on it.

Well, I think you should be putting project specific contracts in your
project themes html directory, not common. Common directory, is
for common to all projects, not project specific, that said it should
work but I think you should be referencing it in the common.fv
in that case and not your project.fv file.

Try putting it in projectHOME/resources/themes/yourTheme/html/mycontract.fv

Gav...